You know that the bottom line of the media is to get attention.
And many people are home glued to their tee-vees. And what’s on? The news.
Let’s face it guys, this virus is BIG NEWS.
Yes, I used caps, that’s yelling in print.
So, I yelled.
Since people like to soak up disastrous stories, don’t you think, it makes sense, for people vying for attention to ramp it up? You know the old newspaper adage, “If it bleeds it leads.”
Even when the President stated that we would work on getting the malaria medicine that is known to help or even kill the virus, it was met by, “Don’t give people false hope.”
Well, I’m giving you hope whether you want it or not.
Don’t read it if you don’t want any.
Good news regarding the Covid-19 Virus.
The following information is from Jack Canfield, the Chicken Soup for the Soul guy.
There have been many positive developments in the past week that offer hope and proof that we will survive this experience and come through it stronger than ever.
Here are just a few of the stories I’ve seen lately:
- China closed down its last coronavirus hospital this week because the number of new cases has fallen so low
- Of 80,000 people sick from COVID-19 in China, more than 70% have recovered and been discharged from hospitals
- Doctors in India, France, and the US have been successfully treating COVID-19 with a combination of anti-malarial and other drugs
- Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center in Rotterdam claim to have found an antibody against COVID-19
- A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China
- Apple has reopened all 42 of its stores in China
- Scientists in China have figured out how COVID-19 breaks into human cells, which is critical information for creating treatments and vaccines
- A Cleveland medical center has developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in 2 hours
- Scientists in Israel are expected to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine
- Meanwhile in the US, vaccination trials are already underway in Seattle
- Distilleries across the U.S. are making their own hand sanitizers and giving it away for free
- In South Korea, recoveries are beginning to outnumber new cases of infection
- A Japanese flu drug has proven effective at treating COVID-19
Live long, healthy and prosper,